#401 Project All the Train stations in the Netherlands 50 Eindhoven

Milestone alert-  I made it to station number 50 with unaltered enthusiasm for my project. So in high spirits I departed Eindhoven station. Although I have passed through Eindhoven many times I have never really taken some hours to just to wander around the city with no real aim. Of course I found myself surrounded by food and art! I ended up in  the Down Town Gourmet Market and went to the Van Abbemuseum. The Van Abbemuseum is difficult to miss - a massive block imposing unapologetically on the banks of De Dommel. Later in the day as  I sat in the museum cafĂ©, pondering over all I had seen, in the sunshine, with an iced latte in hand and the sounds of running water altering my perception of the fact that I am in the middle of the city surrounded by hustle and bustle - I thought to myself life is indeed very very good. 
















Comments